As I reflection on Instructional Design as a course, instructional design has been a reflection. Not since my first or second year teaching have I thought so much about what I do everyday. I don't really thing about why I do the things I do. I don't really but that much thought into why the practices that work well for me work. I have never really thought about the fact that I design instruction.
Instructional design has also made me reflect on myself as a learner. It put me very in tune with my students' day to day experiences. How fustrating and rewarding it can be. Learning and instruction should be carefully planned. I think sometimes the hard part is the learner. Trying to ensure that every learners is considered when the instruction is being planned. All the other bells and whistles can fall into place, but with no learner, it's all pointless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment